Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

St John the Baptist Parish Church

Mothers' Union

St John the Baptist Parish Church Mothers' Union

We will be showing the Glen Miller Story at our Social Evening on Tuesday 2ndJuly from 7.30pm in church. This is an open meeting and everyone is welcome to join us for the evening.

The outing to All Saints Ascot Heath is on Wednesday 10tn July when Pat Gunton will tell about the wonderful stained glass windows. This will be followed by tea and cake at the Royal Foresters.

The prayer meeting will be on Monday 15thJuly at 10am. Please bring a reading, a poem, or a prayer for us all to enjoy as this will be the last one until September. Corporate Communion will be on 17thJuly.

The only event in August will be Corporate Communion on Wednesday 21stAugust at 10am.

The new programme begins on Wednesday 11thSeptember at 2pm with Evensong in the hall conducted by Revd Rosie Webb from Clewer. I hope all our members have a copy of the new programme, there are more for anyone to take in the foyer.

The Prayer Meeting in September will be on Monday 16that 10am and Corporate Communion on Wednesday 18thalso at 10am.

The Committee and I hope that you all have an enjoyable Summer break and we look forward to seeing you again in the Autumn. 

Penny Rickards