Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Our appeals

As we have not had a May Fair for two years now  I have signed up to a sponsored walk to help raise some funds in lieu of the money we have not been able to raise with our normal community event.  Following a discussion with Lisa and Mike and subsequent approval by the PCC in April I have joined a  well know pilgrimage route but it is also a virtual event!  It is  known as Camino de Santiago which is a virtual pilgrimage of c. 430 miles .  We have set up an on-line link for you to sponsor me if you wish and this would go towards St John’s and the work we do.

As a May Fair committee member I am trying to help raise 10% of what we raise which would be £1,000 as on a good year we raised £10,000 – so let’s be optimistic 

Thanking you in anticipation – no donation too small but would appreciate it if you told your friends.  I commenced walking today and have done my first five miles.  I aim to do this in six months.

Diana Gray

St John the Baptist Parish Church Our appeals

Hardship Fund

Coronavirus restrictions have had an adverse effect on the finances of many, whilst others have found that they have more money in their accounts at the end of the month. We have set up a hardship fund to be made available to those with a meaningful connection to St John’s. We now have the technology for people to donate through the church website using the Kindlink software for charities. Firstly, we need to accumulate a fund before we can invite applications, so if you are in a position to do so and would like to give to this fund, please click on the button below to donate to the Hardship Fund.

St John the Baptist Parish Church Our appeals